The Roadmap to Deliver the National Plan sets Victoria on a path to opening while also preserving our health system and ensuring Victorians can still get the healthcare they need, when they need it most.
The Roadmap has been developed based on expert modelling from the Burnet Institute and is set against COVID-19 thresholds including hospitalisation rates, and the vaccination targets already set out in the National Plan to transition Australia’s National COVID-19 Response.
In addition to reaching the vaccination threshold at each point in the roadmap, easing restrictions will depend on public health advice as to the current epidemiology. In addition, easing at 70% and 80% fully vaccinated will be subject to health system capacity.
See a summary of Victoria’s Roadmap as they apply to St Therese’s Parish on this page – and for more information see at the bottom of this page.
How you can help
- as soon as possible
- at the first sign of any symptoms
- Follow the in place, including:
- Wearing a mask indoors and outdoors
- Leaving home only for a permitted reason
- No gatherings at your home
- Check and see what to do if you’ve been exposed to
- Sanitise your hands, maintain physical distance from others, and