REOPENING AT ST THERESE’S
Our Masses are now open under the restrictions of the vaccinated economy. This means there is no longer a restriction on the number of FULLY VACCINATED attendees.
Online Mass will continue to be recorded on weekends for parishioners and friends of St Therese’s who wish to remain at home for worship.
- All fully vaccinated attendees are required to check in using the Service Victoria QR code in our church.
- All parish office staff are required to be double-dose vaccinated in order to return to work in the parish office.
- All volunteers are required to be fully vaccinated in order to attend Masses and continue their ministry.
- All Mass attendees over the age of 12 years and 2 months will be required to show proof of double-dose vaccination so please bring along your printed or digital certificate.
- If you cannot prove your vaccination status, you will not be allowed to attend Mass.
FULLY VACCINATED MEANS SOMEONE WHO:
- has received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, or
- has a valid medical exemption, or
- is under the age of 12 and two months.
First Eucharist Masses
- School First Eucharist Masses are booked for 26, 27 and 28 November. All Sacrament Masses except the Friday 6:00pm First Eucharist Mass are now open to the public under the opening of the vaccinated economy.
- The date for our RE Programme Eucharist Mass is Sunday 5 December at 10.30am. This Mass is also open to the public.
How you can help
- as soon as possible
- at the first sign of any symptoms
- Follow the in place
- Check and see what to do if you’ve been exposed to
- Sanitise your hands, maintain physical distance from others, and