Victoria Returns to Stage 3 Restrictions
As of 11.59pm Wednesday 08 July 2020
At St Therese’s the following will apply for 6 weeks, or otherwise directed. People may leave their home for four reasons:
- Shopping for food or other essential items
- To provide care giving, for compassionate reasons or to seek medical treatment
- For exercise (outdoor exercise only, with only one other person or members of your household)
- Work or study, only if you cannot work or study from home
At church additional restrictions have also been put in place:
- Weddings are limited to 5 people (the couple, two witnesses and the celebrant).
- Baptisms are to be postponed, unless there is an urgent and grave pastoral need. (Can. 857; 860). In that instance, numbers will be limited to 5 people (the child, couple and godparents within the total of 5 limitations) + celebrant.
- Funerals are restricted to 10 people plus those required to conduct the funeral.
- Our Masses remain online. Weekday Masses Wednesday to Friday and a weekend Mass uploaded on Saturday.
For those liturgies permitted above, all density, number and hygiene regulations must be adhered to, including the recording of participant contact details (first name and phone number).
Our church remains closed except for funerals and weddings.
Masses in family homes or other such private or domestic locations are not permitted until further notice.